Duffin’s Grocery Store was built in 1925 by S.L. Newton at 1604 Princeton Ave. and was run by Clarence Duffin in conjunction with William Wood & Sons meat market. Duffin’s was the only market within Yalecrest and designed to have the same setback and blend in with the surrounding houses. This property has now been turned into a personal residence.
In addition to the grocery store, the building once housed a salon.