2017 Historic Homes Tour: Yalecrest
Historic Homes Tour
Saturday, April 22, 2017
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
This year’s Historic Homes Tour will be in the Yalecrest neighborhood, more specifically the Douglas Park subdivision and the surrounding area. Click the links below for more information:
$20 per person–Advance ticket price to non-members and day-of price for Preservation Utah members
$25 per person–Day-of price for non-members
All persons who walk must have a ticket. All tickets are in the form of our tour brochure and wristband, with which you may enter each home on the tour. We do not mail the brochures or wristbands prior to the event, and all advance and day-of ticket purchasers must pick up their tour brochure(s) and wristbands at our tour headquarters before going on the tour. The tour is an all-weather, rain-or-shine event and there are no refunds for unused tickets.
Tour attendees should be aware of the following before going on the tour:
- None of the homes are wheelchair accessible, and all have stairs. Attendees should watch their step around and in all parts of homes.
- Attendees will be provided shoe covers to be worn inside all homes.
- Pets are not allowed inside homes.
- All homes are private residences and are only available to tour during the time and day of our tour. We will not reveal the names of the homeowners, nor we will reveal the addresses of homes prior to the tour.
- Photography is permitted only outside the homes and is prohibited inside.
- Attendees are not required to visit all the homes, and may go to each home at their leisure during open hours.
Headquarters and Parking
The tour headquarters will be at the Yale Ward building, located at 1431 E. Gilmer Dr. Limited parking is available at in the ward parking lot and on street parking is available in the surrounding area.